- To order an escrow demand – click the “Order Escrow Demand” button on the drop menu.
- To order an questionnaire/HOA certification choose the "Documents" button on the drop down menu. Please be advised that the only information we provide in regard to an HOA Certification for the Association is included in the Questionnaire Document for the Association on our documents website (visit www.tmadocs.com). We do not complete lender specific HOA certification forms.
- To order documents such as C.C and R.s, Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation, meeting minutes, etc. to meet seller disclosure requirements - choose the "Documents" button on the drop down menu.
- If your escrow demand has expired and an update is needed, please be advised that no account information will be given verbally over the phone. You will need to request an updated demand through our website as indicated above and a $50 fee will be required. Move your cursor over "Escrow" and you will see a drop down menu. Click "Updated Escrow Demand" and fill in the required information.
- To request an escrow demand drag your cursor to the "Escrow" box and click "Order Escrow Demand" in the drop down menu. Escrow demand requests must be received by Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. and will be processed Thursday...
Please Note: All pest inspection reports should be faxed or scanned and emailed to our office at either (209) 544-3421 (local) or (888) 862-3291 toll free. You may also email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a written response from the appropriate association manager as to what action, if any, will be taken.